Why LCHW is an Accredited NHWA Member:
- Licensed, Bonded and insured for your protection
- Limits exposure to potential damages
- All Accredited Members have background checks and are vetted for business practices
- Will represent your best interests in your absence
Peace of Mind and Free Time for You and Your Family to enjoy the lake, golf, or your own backyard…
The typical LCHW client is one who values the security, maintenance, and peace of mind that a professional service can provide, and is willing to invest in their property’s long-term well-being.
While you’re away we’re ensuring the safety and security of your property as well as identifying and coordinating the work on your immediate maintenance needs.
In summary, the value of home watch services for your home is the assurance that the property is being well cared for and protected even when the homeowner is not present. This can ultimately lead to a longer lifespan for the property and potentially increase its resale value.
Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Home Watch Service
- An Accredited Home Watch service’s regular visits to your property may prevent or lessen property damage.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold and other potential threats.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will deliver consistent an accurate information to you during your absence.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will implement your storm plan.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will answer alarm calls.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and ground are to be maintained. An Accredited Home Watch service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines. They will address any problems with landscapers and lawn services.
- For condo owners, while an HOA/POA is responsible for common grounds and common areas, you are responsible for everything from the “studs in”. Problems in an upstairs unit can create major damage to the unit below. Common pipes in common walls are also notorious for causing problems to multiple units. An Accredited Home Watch service can discover issues prior to your return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.
Reprinted with the permission of the National Home Watch Association.